Starting this fall, I will be a John Templeton postdoc at Rutgers University. I work mostly on metaphysics and the philosophy of science. My PhD is from Princeton University .
When not doing philosophy, I'm generally either spending time with my family or out running somewhere.
You can download my CV or send me an email.
(6) From Propositional Contingency to Relativity
(5) Multi-Dimensional Quantified Modal Logic
(4) The Distribution Lottery Paradox
(3) The Paradox of Counterfactual Tolerance
(2) Relational Possibility
(1) A New Prospect for Epistemic Aggregation (with Yoaav Issacs)